Attract And Retain The Best Talent
There’s a reason Best Places to Work awards are highly sought-after
Best Place to Work recognition is one of the greatest honors an organization can receive. Winners carry top-employer prestige, a designation that helps bond and retain current employees and attract top talent.
We know! We’ve helped many companies build their reputation as a great place to work and achieve significant business results.
Build your reputation as a Best Place to Work
Recruit more job applicants
Enhance your employer brand
Improve business results
From Zero to 60 in 24 Months
The proof is in the pudding. Listen to John Schierer, VP of HR, talk about the business results of Cobham’s Best Place to Work strategy.
We’re proud of our award winners
One of the biggest leaders in conservation efforts worldwide wanted to build a world-class team to live and share their purpose to end animal extinction. They turned to Sandy and her team for help.
- Won 3 Best Places to Work Awards and Healthiest Company of the Year
- Tim Mulligan, Chief Human Resources Officer, won CHRO of the Year award in 2016.
A defense contractor was troubled with quality issues and a significant backlog in production. They realized the underlying issue was employee engagement and lack of talent. They turned to Sandy and her team to turn things around.
- Received Workplace Excellence awards for exemplary HR practices in 2008.
- Earned the GRAND PRIZE for Workplace Excellence in 2010.
A health solutions provider was growing and needed to attract and retain licensed professionals to serve their patients. They decided to work with Sandy and her team to improve their recruitment and onboarding process.
- Received the SHRM 2011 Workplace Excellence Grand Prize Award
- The first time in eleven years this award was given to a small company.
A postcard solutions organization, faces a unique set of challenges managing a Generation “Y” workforce. They wanted to create a vibrant, fun working environment where employees in their 20’s and 30’s feel connected, valued and thrive. They went to Sandy and her team.
- Received the Workplace Excellence award for exemplary HR practices.
An aerospace, defense and medical equipment manufacturer was eager to improve productivity and attract the best talent. With Sandy’s help they strengthened their employment brand and created a great place to work.
- Received a Workplace Excellence Award.