Stay Resilient in Challenging Times Workshop
On-demand workshop series with powerful tools to help you be more resilient + exclusive bonus gifts to stay balanced, healthy & positive – to thrive!
3 pre-recorded workshops jam-packed with practical skills & tools to help you stay resilient
Free live discussion and Q&A webinar with Sandy Asch + exclusive tools & resources to navigate this crisis
Free e-copy of the best-selling book ROAR: How to build a resilient organization the world famous San Diego Zoo way
Free introduction to the ROAR Stronger e-course including your personal resilience scores, resilience worksheet and action plan
Sign Up Now
Contact us for team and custom webinars.
3-part on-demand workshop series to help you stay resilient & thrive during challenging times
Join Sandy Asch, TEDx speaker, best-selling author, resilience expert and global consultant for this exclusive 3-part on demand workshop series.
Get the skills and strength you need to be resilient and thrive in these challenging times. Rise above the panic, fear and worry and weather this crisis (and future “storms” ) with grace so you stay “whole” and emerge stronger, wiser and more successful.
All workshops are recorded and available on demand. View them in your own time. Go back and review as often as you like.
Webinar #1: CALM FOCUS
In this webinar gain valuable tools to maintain calm focus.
1. Discover why it’s important to respond not react.
2. Learn how to stop, drop and frame to keep your perspective.
3. Explore how to stay focused and calm throughout the day despite the stress and chaos around you.
Webinar #2: PEAK STATE
In this webinar gain valuable tools to stay healthy and be highly effective.
1. Identify how you can be proactive about your health and wellbeing.
2. Explore why you must set boundaries to protect your time and energy.
3. Discover how to schedule time to be most productive and perform at your best.
Webinar #3: GRITTY TENACITY
In this webinar gain valuable tools to stay mentally strong.
1. Discover why it’s important to be “at cause” vs “at effect”
2. Learn how not to give in to excuses and stay relentlessly positive.
3. Identify how to live on your growing edge and use this time period to achieve your next level of mastery.
FREE download – 5 skills to stay resilient in challenging times
Find out the 5 skills you must master to stay resilient in challenging times. Use this handy checklist as a daily reminder and inspiration to stay calm and focused, use your time and energy wisely and be proactive.
Your workshop guide
Sandy Asch is a best-selling author, TEDx speaker, consultant and woman of influence award winner. Her book, ROAR, was named by INC magazine as one of the best business books written by a woman. Over the past 20 years, through keynote presentations and workshops, 40,000+ leaders in 50 countries and 6 languages have implemented Sandy’s ideas to embrace change, manage work-life balance and be more resilient- to ROAR with purpose and passion.